Protection for Your Purchases
The following is an Extract from the PayPal Website
We can help protect your purchases anywhere you shop and pay with PayPal. Just in case your item doesn’t arrive or if it’s significantly different from its description, we can help get all your money back.
How It Works
If you run into a problem with your purchase, here's what you should do:
- Step 1: Go to our Resolution Centre and open a dispute. (Note: Your dispute must be raised within 45 days of the payment date).
- Step 2: Communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If you're not satisfied with the seller's response, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. (Note: Your claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute).
- Step 3: We’ll review the claim, and if we decide in your favour, we’ll refund the full value of your payment, including original postage costs*.
Tip: If your purchase was made from a seller outside of your country, it may take longer for your item to arrive. Before you file a dispute or a claim, make sure you've left adequate time for delivery which could take several weeks, depending on where the seller is located.
How do I qualify?
- Claims made must be for physical goods that can be sent in the post
- Purchase was made with PayPal as a payment method
- Full price of item was paid in one single amount via PayPal
- Your PayPal account must be in "good standing"